Friday, May 16, 2008

Full Castle Karstaag travel


Okay. Many people are wondering how you can do a full travel around Castle Karstaag. At first I had trouble with my attack and weapon setup, and my character was seemingly outnumbered. This is the first time I ever felt trapped in Morrowind. When I finally settled down I started the travel by goind around the Solstheim mountains and coming to the Castle from behind. First you have to cross the bridge, or you can swim across. I chose to swim, and you might encounter some bandits and a riekling raider party. You will have to start by killing the bandits, checking if they have any good items to continue fighting the rieklings. The raiders will start by trapping you and surrounding you. Silence spells are good and summoning will help a lot in the travel. After you first encounter with the rieklings you will keep traveling and soon the riekling raider parties will increase in size. You will only encounter 2 or 3 bandits in the travel. My biggest party I fought was 9 raiders. The travel should go to the back of the castle, fighting some horkers, and then circle around to go to the Karstaag ruins. Before the ruins you will probablt encounter a big party of rieklings. In the ruins you will fight your final, small party. If you survive this you just did a full travel around Castle Kaarstag, good luck.

No comments: