Sunday, May 18, 2008

We need to save Morrowind

My job is to make quests that you could do on Morrowind, so it will always provides something new to try out. I make travels, ventures, arenas, and tournaments for Morrowind. If you didn't know, a travel is a quest that usually takes you around an area, like the Karstaag travel I posted, while a venture is a quest that goes from one area in Morrowind, directly to another. Arenas are like PvP, but you use NPC's dressed like your friends, and they have the same stats. Finally tournaments are you against matches of certain battles against certain monsters. I would like all the people who visit my blog, and I mean anybody, to comment THIS EXACT POST of ideas for new quests. I would also like comments of new KINDS of quests, so put your thinking camp on and save Morrowind.

No comments: