Thursday, May 15, 2008

Learn about Morrowind


I learned about Blogspot from the WoW blogspot made by Hobbs. He had many videos and attracted many people. He helped a lot of them get into WoW, and he always could provide new material for them to get into. I wish I could do the same for gamers, but instead of using WoW I would use the game Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind. This would give people choices for games, so they wouldn't have to conform to WoW. Morrowind is also very different, like its not a multi-player game, however, WoW is. This would make my duty of attracting players and, for example, creating fun and interesting events, a lot harder. I think I'm up to the challenge and I hope I can get many people to subscribe and visit my blog, like Hobbs. So get ready for new material and new posts, and get ready to enter the world of MORROWIND!!!


No comments: