Thursday, May 15, 2008

Why Morrowind?




Many people said I should have chose Oblivion, but I find many flaws in that game, and I find Morrowind more fulfilling for players. When I played Oblivion I found it slow-paced, and there wasn't enough depth to the game. Oblivion may have beat Morrowind in graphics, but Oblivion has horses, which I find a distraction. Horses are only good for traveling, and I thought the horses could provide more opportunities, but it let me down. People who say Oblivion is better obviously never truly played Morrowind. Morrowind is more expansive and in depth with the player's surroundings. There are many secrets and treasures to hunt for, even I haven't fully discovered them all. Oblivion is more packed and not expansive at all. Horses also take away from the appreciation of the landscape. Landscape is important to me and I will give you more detail about it when I post blogs about events for Morrowind. Another point is that Oblivion has many places that look like exact duplicates from places in Morrowind. The main point I'm trying to say is that nobody can truly appreciate what Oblivion has, but you can dig deep in excitement and adventure in MORROWIND!!!

No comments: